The Huntingdon County Farmers’ Market is hosting a new series of 5 markets this winter, throughout the Chateauguay Valley! Following on the heels of a wildly successful Christmas market in December, these markets aim to make improve the availability of local food and genuine artisanal products to people throughout the region.
- February 9th at the Saint-Chrysostome Salle Communautaire, 400 rang Saint-Antoine.
- March 1st at the Très-Saint-Sacrement town Hall, 1180 rte. 203
- **New collaboration** March 15th at Arthur Pigeon School, 1 Pigeon st., Huntingdon
- April 5th at the Ormstown Rec Center , 87 Roy st., Ormstown
- May 3rd at the Centre d’hébergement d’Ormstown, 65 Hector st.
All winter markets run from 10a.m. to 4p.m.
To sign up as a producer or artisan please fill in the form below by January 15th, 2020